Header content

Main menu

Call us on (03) 9066 3366

Page heading

Legal Services

Main content

Public Liability & Other Accidents - Who can claim? - National Compensation Lawyers

Article content

If you have suffered a physical or psychological injury or your property has been damaged as a result of another’s negligence, lack of care or fault, you may be entitled to compensation.

There is a wide variety of circumstances where people may suffer injury or death and may have a right to claim, these include:

  • Injuries, slips, trips and falls in a public place, for example; shopping centre, shops, schools, entertainment venues, parks, beaches, roads or footpaths.
  • Injuries, slips, trips and falls in private buildings, for example; homes and apartment blocks.
  • Injuries at rental premises.
  • Injuries caused by animals, for example; dog attacks or horse riding accidents.
  • Injuries caused by physical or sexual assaults.
  • Injuries as a result of recreational or sporting activities, for example; bike riding, walking tracks or where the oval, arena or court has fallen into disrepair.

For more information or to arrange an obligation-free consultation with a Lawyer, please call us on 1300 FEARLESS (1300 332 753).